So basically the biggest argument against my 10 points on the HHS controversy is that the Church is really big and mean to be hiring people and when you hire people they’re forced to work for you and that’s so mean because now you force your views on them you big meanie and the employees can’t leave because they can’t think for themselves because you’ve taken the life out of them and how will they support their families without a job?
They said I wanted contraception to be unaffordable, when Walmart and Target sell birth control for $9 a month. I know that would cost 2 lattes from Starbucks, but it seems rather reasonable.
They even had the gall to suggest that I supported Rick Santorum. Who I have previously called a “torturing-warmongering-death penalty executionist- NDAA & SOPA supporting-Crony Capitalist man known as the Sweater Vest.”
I’m okay with being called an economic illiterate by an economic illiterate, but calling me a Santorum supporter is definitely crossing the line.
- toloveistobreathe likes this
- claricesther likes this
- exploriens likes this
- crusadermaximus reblogged this from halliedarling and added:
- halliedarling reblogged this from crusadermaximus and added:
- britzandpieces likes this
- haveievermentioned likes this
- indynerdgirl reblogged this from badwolfcomplex
- summersandgold likes this
- sweetandlovelygirl7 reblogged this from badwolfcomplex and added:
- rainyautumntwilight reblogged this from badwolfcomplex
- whiteraven93 likes this
- 10minutemontageofstairs reblogged this from badwolfcomplex and added:
- badwolfcomplex reblogged this from crusadermaximus and added:
- moochiethinks likes this