I’m proposing these in addition to the other non-negotiables we often see talked about:
1) Insist on a Congressional Declaration of War prior to any offensive attacks by the President.
2) Oppose funding for any war that is not declared by Congress.
3) Oppose torture in any and all circumstances whatsoever.
4) Oppose and work to revoke the President’s authority to assassinate any American citizens, or persons, without trial.
5) Oppose and work to revoke the President’s authority to arrest and hold any American citizen, and persons, forever without trial.
6) Oppose any and all sanctions against other countries with which we are not in a state of declared war. As sanctions are directed to harm the poor and weakest of society the most.