Iran wants a nuke because of what happened to Libya and North Korea.
Libya gave up its nuclear weapons program, and as soon as they threatened to stop selling oil in USD, we gave money, weapons, and air cover to an Al Qaeda backed insurgency.
North Korea gave us the middle finger and developed a nuke. They now must be taken seriously in negotiations, because they hold an ace.
Iran has seen what has happened in those countries, and (think like an Irani please) they want an ace in their deck.
They don’t want an ace to play it and get leveled by the whole deck of aces the USA and Israel have (they aren’t stupid) they want it to bluff with (as North Korea is doing).
Everything you heard in the debate tonight is propaganda. Iran is a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and has the right to develop non nuclear capable uranium. We are freaking out over them developing non-nuke uranium.
They find this flabbergasting, I don’t blame them.
Oh, and only one country in the history of the world has dropped nukes on civilians, and it isn’t Iran.
- tehrealteabaggler likes this
- rcousens3 likes this
- wherelibertydwells reblogged this from crusadermaximus and added:
- stereoma likes this
- mongrelmutt reblogged this from crusadermaximus
- momentaid reblogged this from crusadermaximus
- pnlemily likes this
- savvylegacy reblogged this from crusadermaximus
- savvylegacy likes this
- lewis-andclark likes this
- hotchainthecity likes this
- crusadermaximus posted this